The Quintassential occupies an acre of hilltop, 1200 feet above sea level, totally fenced and accessed via electric gates 15 minutes from Faro International Airport and the coast and a 5 minute drive north of market town of Loule. Loule has everything one would need from a holiday from endless restaurants, cafes, banks, supermarkets, traditional Algarvian fish, meat and vegetable market, famous gypsy market, shops, historical buildings etc. There are four restaurants within walking distance of the Quintassential.
The Quintassential is an idyllic holiday destination for those who enjoy the tranquillity of a rural setting yet still wish to maintain easy access to Loule and the rest of the Algarve. The Quintassential is open all year round so that guests can enjoy the 3000+ hours of sunshine the Algarve has to offer. We understand that with low cost airlines it may be better to travel on days other than Sunday or Thursday, so we are flexible with our arrival & departure days and only a minimum of a 3 night stay. Parents of babies and toddlers can take advantage of the low off peak air fares but still enjoy the sunny climate and beaches.
The Algarve has lots of attractions for families. In addition to the endless blue flag beaches, Vale do Lobo, Vilamoura and Quarteira being the nearest to the Quintassential and our fantastic heated swimming pool with our new raised decking area, there is tennis, riding, beautiful walks, water parks, crazy golf, soft play centres all available nearby.
The rustic property is south facing and is set in beautiful Algarvian countryside overlooking Loule town with panoramic sea views and spectacular mature gardens! On first arriving, you may be surprised by the scale of the panorama afforded by Quintassential's lofty setting, as your eye wanders over the hills down to the distant coast from Faro to Portimão, a view that is particularly entrancing at night and truly beautiful during the day.
The Quintassential is a unique Algarve property, a restored 19th Century Farmhouse that is now divided into four self-contained apartment cottages for rent, a two bedroomed apartment cottage (Orange Cottage) with its huge south-facing private terrace, a rustic one bedroom cottage (Casa Do Forno Cottage), completely private and housing many original features dating back to the 19th century and two further one bedroom apartment cottages (Lemon and Carob Cottage) that are both light and airy. All the apartment cottages have their own private entrances, private south-facing sun terraces and Bar-B-Q areas. The accommodations are available separately or together sleeping from 2 to 13 people. The self catering apartment accommodations are all very individual in style, character and all tastefully decorated in typical Algarvian décor, furnished to a very high standard and the attention to detail has been thorough. There is also free Wi-Fi internet access available for guest use with hotspots available within the Quintassential grounds.
Facilities for babies and children:
* Children under 2 stay for free.
* Equipped for babies and toddlers, the Quintassential Apartments are perfect for families allowing you to travel lighter. Baby and toddler equipment can be made available to all guests on request free of charge. Please e-mail your requirements in advance. There is also Satellite TV (CBeebies!) available in Lemon, Carob and Orange Cottages.
* A Baby Welcome Pack service is available and is designed to reduce the stress of travelling with young children, reduce the amount of extra luggage needed and eliminate the difficulty of searching for familiar baby products in another country. The Welcome Pack will be awaiting your arrival in your accommodation.
* A children’s play area designed for little ones situated on a large lawned area amongst an orange grove. There is a slide, swings, seesaw, playhouse, toddler slide, toddler trampoline etc, this area adds an exciting dimension for all the visiting children and keeps them occupied for hours. There is also a seating area for adults to relax, unwind and top up their tans.
* Games Area with professional size table tennis table, 12ft trampoline with safety enclosure, snooker/pool table, foosball (table football)
* For babies there is a baby paddling pools to use on the pool terrace or your accommodations private terrace. The apartment cottages are all separated from the main pool area. The pool area is enclosed and gated to give parents of toddlers that extra peace of mind and now the child friendly accommodations have fencing around their private terraces for added peace of mind.
* Beautiful gardens to explore with our child loving cats and dogs
* Child-minding/Baby Sitting Services
*Welcome Hamper. For guests staying a week or longer, a complimentary welcome hamper will be placed in your apartment compliments of the house. This roughly consists of bread, milk, cheese, ham, butter, jam, bottled water, fruit juice, white wine, red wine, beer, crisps, biscuits, crackers, tea, sugar, coffee, Portuguese sardines, paté, fish paste and seasonal fruit. When in season, freshly picked fruit from the Quintassential gardens will be left for you in your accommodation for you to enjoy and savour.
*Golf. The Algarve golf courses are famous worldwide for their exceptional beauty. All 21 courses blend in with their natural surroundings each providing a unique challenge to the keen golfer! Quintassential is conveniently located close to a number of golf courses.
*Horse Riding. Available at the Centro Hipico Pinetrees at Almancil and also on the road to Querenca, just ten minutes from Quintassential.
* Bird Watching and Walking – beautiful countryside surrounds the Quintassential ideal for nature lovers.
* Four restaurants within walking distance of the Quintassential
* A beautician for spa treatments and massages is also available upon request